NEW! Preparing for the QME Test/Mandatory Report Writing Course
The course is accredited for 12 hours and meets the requirements of the DWC mandatory report writing course in order to become a QME. AGENDA
Friday, September 20, 2019 —5:00 pm—8:30 pm
Saturday, September 21, 2019 —8:00 am—4:00 pm
Huntington Beach, CA
Medical Ethics Course Order Course
QME Audio/Online Courses Order Course
– COA’s 2019 QME Course — Accredited for 6 hours of QME CME hours
– COA’s 2018 QME Course — Accredited for 6 hours of QME CME hours
– COA’s 2017 QME Course — Accredited for 6 hours of QME CME hours
– Course on the Use of the AMA Guides – 5th Edition — Includes case presentations/report writing; Accredited for 6 hours of QME CME hours
– Mandatory Report Writing Course — Accredited for 12 QME CME hours Required by the Division of Workers’ Compensation to be accredited as a QME. If you are an existing QME, you will not be required to write a sample report.
Coding for Success in 2019
To view the course is complimentary. However, if you would like to receive 8 CEU credits, order course HERE.
We will email your certificate upon payment.
WC Audio/Online Courses
ICD-10 Course – Workers’ Comp Changes / ICD-10 Implementation Online Course