A CHILD’S BRUISE: ACCIDENT OR ABUSE?
The California Governor’s Office on Emergency Services is asking every physician, nurse, social worker, and other healthcare providers to take this FREE one-hour online course which clarifies questionable situations regarding what is reportable and how to proceed.
Over 1.5 million children in California suffer at least two instances of childhood abuse and neglect, according to a report by the nonprofit Children.
This course is:
- Designed for physicians, nurses, social workers and other healthcare professionals who have contact with children.
- Approved for 1.25 AMA PRA credits.
- Offered at no cost to all California healthcare providers thanks to a grant from the California Governor’s Office on Emergency Services.
Pre-registration is required to assure that only healthcare professionals access the course. Pre-register with your name, degrees, practice specialty, and email address on the IMQ website. (http://www.imq.org/education/caprrc.aspx)
- You immediately will receive a confirmation email with a link to the course which is not available on the public portion of the IMQ website.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be asked to complete a post test and evaluation.
- You then will receive a certificate with CEU credits.
- The course will remain available to you through September 30, 2017. Return and review if you wish.
The course also is available to groups. For more information please contact Leslie Anne Iacopi at (415) 882-5167 or email@example.com